Facials are a great way to maintain skin health and treat all skin types
Facials are designed to rejuvenate skin with all elements—from exfoliation (sloughing away dead, skin-dulling cells) to moisturizing to massage (improving circulation)—acting together to improve skin’s texture.
Facials are just one of the steps to maintaining healthy, clear skin but can also be a relaxing way to pamper yourself. Facials consist of the cleansing and exfoliating of the skin and the extraction of blackheads or whiteheads that clog pores. Often times, facials are designed or catered to a client’s skin type or problem areas. Everyone’s skin is different, but whether skin is dry, oily, a combination of the two, sensitive or normal, there is a facial to cater to its needs.
Facials usually begin with a cleansing and analysis of the skin under a bright light. How the aesthetician proceeds will depend on their diagnosis, but the process usually consists of:
– This is the Classic Facial that can be beneficial for almost any skin type, designed to clarify and refine skin as the procedure involves a thorough cleansing technique, relaxing facial muscles, improving circulation and removing impurities with a mask to tighten the skin.
Intensive Collagen Facial
– This is an effective preventive measure when it comes to the aging process. It uses collagen protein to revitalize the skin. It works deep within the skin’s layers to restore elasticity – boosting intense anti-aging and deep moisturizing to visibly prevent fine lines and wrinkles for a smooth and youthful glow.
Acne Control Facial
– This is a Basic Deep Cleansing Facial that incorporate a combination of thorough steaming, deep cleansing, facial extractions to remove pore-clogging sebum, and usually finish off with an Antiseptic Mask and moisturizer with antibacterial and healing properties that work simultaneously to diminish and prevent acne. *It should be performed at regular, two weeks intervals until problem clears.
Adult Acne-Control Facial
– This is a specific treatment for adult acne. Acne can persist beyond adolescence, or develop in adulthood. It will focus not just on the removal of pimples but on killing the bacteria, oil absorption, reduce inflammation while deep cleansing the skin to prevent future breakouts.
24 Karat Gold Facial
– Gold figures are among the softest of metals. It frees the skin from impurities and increases the proportion of oxygen in the skin. It can be customized for both dry and oily skin types. It helps rejuvenates the skin and fixes sun damages. Pigmentation control and melanin-formation are unique capacities of gold facial that often resulted in skin whitening.