Face Lift is also known as “Facial Rejuvenation”. Facial Rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment (or series of cosmetic treatments), which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the human face. Facial Rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options.
Non-surgical procedures can target specific depths of facial structures and treat localized facial concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation and scars.
Radio-Frequency (RF) Treatment
– This is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that is used to counteract the effects of aging like wrinkles and sagging off the skin around cheeks and eyes, and neck. Instead of using a surgical procedure that uses electrodes. This is ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure.
Radio-Frequency (RF) + Oxygen Treatment
– This is a kind of RF treatment that also uses Oxygen infusion on the skin and it can reinforce skin’s natural defense against daily aggressions like climates, pollution, stress…etc. It relieves skin redness and increases cellular vitality. You will see immediate skin glow so the result is 3 times faster than traditional hands facial.
Mesotherapy Skin Tightening and Rejuvenation
– This is an innovative technology that uses the principles of electroporation and electro-osmosis which is proven effective and considered an exclusive treatment offered by SPAs. Homeopatic medicines, vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid, collagen, and amino acids are delivered directly into the mesoderm that are highly specific to the condition being treated. This treatment is non-invasive, alternative to micro-injections which is a completely painless treatment.
- Benefits of Mesotherapy:
- anti-aging as per Fantasy wrinkle removal
- Biological face-lift and cured double chin
- Biological moisturizing capture
- For whitening and hyperpigmentation
- To eliminate cellulite
- For hand rejuvenation